Quick Login is available to everyone that already uses the MCB Mobile Banking app. It is available for Android and Apple smartphones and tablets. Depending on your device you can select Facial recognition, Fingerprint recognition or a 5-digit PIN. The MCB Mobile Banking app will recognize the available option and present you with the possible Quick Login method.
Quick Login is managed via the device itself, or via Personal Online Banking via the browser. You can deregister Quick Login for any of your devices, from any computer. It is easy to use, fast and safe.
- Access the app easier; no need to enter a username, password and e-Pass values each time you log in.
- After device recognition, the device becomes the second factor. Quick Login only works on the devices you have chosen to register.
- After registration of your app, enjoy even more options to personalize your app, like a self-chosen profile picture and widgets.
- Lost your device? Manage the Quick Login and device registration from any computer. Just login to your account via a browser and delete the lost device.
- Combine Quick Login with pre-authorized templates and make payments on the go using just your face, fingerprint or 5-digit PIN.
Safety first, so after too many unsuccessful Quick Login trials, access to your MCB Mobile Banking account is blocked. When this happens, simply choose ‘Login with another user’ on the MCB Mobile Banking app login page and log in using your username, password, and e-Pass. After a successful login, your Quick Login is enabled again and available for Facial recognition, fingerprint recognition or 5-digit PIN.