- The identity and ID information of tax residents (including date of birth)
- Tax identification number of tax residents
- Current residence state for tax purposes
- Current mailing or residence address of tax residents
- Account numbers and account balances
- Financial income (including gross proceeds)
During this process we will continue to adhere to relevant privacy laws and ensure that your information will be safeguarded. This means that we will only share reportable information with the local Tax Authorities where required by law.
The Common Reporting Standards ('CRS') calls on countries to obtain information from their financial institutions and automatically exchange that information with other countries on an annual basis. It sets out the financial account information to be exchanged, the financial institutions required to report, the different types of accounts and taxpayers covered, as well as common due diligence procedures to be followed by financial institutions. In order to comply with our obligations in that connection, please find herewith the form to be completed by our clients and submitted to:
Maduro & Curiel’s Bank N.V.
Central Account Processing- CRS
Or via e-mail to: CRSReporting@mcb-bank.com