- Logon to Online Banking.
- Go to Payments & Transfers.
- From the Select Payment Type, choose Bill Payments
- Select From Account, in the Bill dropdown menu choose either:
a. For a Digicel phone, select the ‘Digicel (Prepaid Cellular Recharge)’ vendor
b. For a UTS phone, select the ‘UTS CHIPPIE-TILIN- TELEFASIL Recharge’ vendor
- Enter the Amount (min. NAf. 10.00), your prepaid phone number enter a Payment Reference (e.g. My phone).
- At the date field, leave the date unchanged (today) to make an immediate payment, or choose a future date.
- On the Confirm Payment page, enter the requested e-Pass values and click the Confirm button.
Once the payment has successfully been submitted, your phone will be recharged in less than 5 minutes. For future dated payments your phone will be recharged at approximately 6:00am on the selected payment date.
Note: On the Payment Result page you have the possibility to save the payment as a template, including pre-authorization. If you choose to do this, the next time you'd like to recharge your phone, you simply choose the saved template from Payment & Transfers and all required information is already filled in. By choosing the pre- authorization option you are also not asked for the e-Pass values each time you recharge as you have pre-authorized this payment.