- Logon to Personal or Business Online Banking.
- Go to Payments & Transfers.
- From the Select Payment Type, choose Bill Payments.
- Select From Account, in the Biller dropdown menu choose either:
a. For a Digicel phone, select the "Digicel Top Up (Cellular)" biller
b. For a Flow/Chippie phone, select the "Chippie Prepaid Recharge (former UTS)" biller
- Enter the Amount (min. NAf. 10.00), your prepaid phone number enter a Payment Reference (e.g. My phone).
- At the date field, leave the date unchanged (today) to make an immediate payment, or choose a future date.
- On the Confirm Payment page, enter the requested e-Code values and click the Confirm button.
Once the payment has successfully been submitted, your phone will be recharged in less than 5 minutes. For future dated payments your phone will be recharged at approximately 6:00 AM on the selected payment date.
Note: On the Payment Result page you have the possibility to save the payment as a template, including pre-authorization. If you choose to do this, the next time you’d like to recharge your phone, you simply choose the saved template from Payment & Transfers and all required information is already filled in. By choosing the pre-authorization option you are also not asked for the e-Code values each time you recharge as you have pre-authorized this payment.